OHC&AT is an exciting, forward-thinking organisation, and there are many benefits to
embarking on your career with us. There are plenty of reasons to join OHC&AT, here are
just a few:
- Comprehensive training and development
- In-service teacher training delivered in partnership with Canterbury Christ Church University
- Opportunities to engage with internal professional networks
- Access to counselling advice and support via Health Assured (our employee assistance programme)
- Commitment to wellbeing supported by our occupational health service and mental-health first aiders
- Scope for career progression across eight college centres, 15 academy schools and shared services team
- Generous annual leave and flexible working schemes in addition to bank and public holidays and a Christmas closure period
- As part of your contract of employment you will enrolled into a pension scheme, the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) or Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) both of which have life cover and financial protection for your family.
- Enhanced parental leave schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Membership to Perkbox – an app providing employee discounts and benefits
Don’t miss your opportunity to enhance your career and make a difference to the lives of young people. Click here to see our current vacancies.
I’ve worked here for almost 10 years now
and it’s our wonderful students that keep
me on my toes each week! I have learnt
so much from working with them and I feel
privileged to have been able to share and
explore their emotional worlds with them.
– Sarah, Therapist at OHC&AT