You will work within the Finance Team to oversee the Finance systems within the organisation and to oversee the asset and inventory function.
You should be Part or Fully CCAB (or equivalent) qualified and you must:
– Have significant demonstrable experience of working within a finance department including overseeing assets and systems and ideally have a good understanding of working in the education sector.
– Be proficient in the use of Excel and other Microsoft packages.
– Have experience in overseeing the capital process and have a clear understanding of Financials systems and controls.
– Be able to carry out financial reconciliation, have good organisational skills including the ability to coordinate others
– Have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to a changing work environment.
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. The College has 6 centres in Sutton, Carshalton, New Malden, Wandsworth, Camberwell Green and Uxbridge, and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
Improving opportunities and outcomes for our pupils and students is at the heart of all that we do. For children and young people, especially those with special educational needs or who experience other barriers to learning, our world can present many challenges. All young people deserve to leave education confident that they have developed the skills they need to achieve their ambitions, with meaningful education, work and life experiences to draw on. This is the confidence that we aim to deliver.
Further details and how to apply
Applicants wanting to work part time and flexibly are welcomed
To apply for the role, please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered
Applications close: 5pm on 15th November 2019
Interview Date: w/c 25th November 2019
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.