We are seeking a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to join our therapy team.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
– Has experience in special educational needs.
– Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
– Has high professional standards.
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
We offer you:
– Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
– A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
– A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please click here. You will be redirected to the TES website.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Midday Tuesday 31st August 2021.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.