We are looking for someone who:
- Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience in special educational needs, with Dysphagia and Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
- Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Has high professional standards.
We offer you:
- Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
- A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
Further details and how to apply
To apply, please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our online TES portal.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Midday Monday 11th October 2021.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.