We are looking for someone who:
- Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience in special educational needs.
- Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Has high professional standards.
We offer you:
- Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
- A central location with excellent transport links.
Further details and how to apply
Candidates may arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 1st June 2020
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.