Our ideal candidate embraces our principles that are based on mutual respect and compassion that seek to increase the life chances of our young people and to lift their ambitions.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to be relevant and present
– A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please click here. You will be redirected to the TES website.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered. We only accept completed application forms.
Applications deadline: 19th July 2021
OHC&AT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.