The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach to young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and their families
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A genuine passion for education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Resilient and persevering personality
- Both a friendly and professional manner
The Young People’s Academy is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, based in Hillingdon. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.