This role is based out of either Berkshire or Middlesex and a regular presence is expected across each location. Although you will not be expected to travel 5 days a week, you will need to be comfortable with travel across the region and to Surrey and Sussex as and when required. Although this role works closely with the wider HR team it would suit an individual who has the motivation to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in education or another regulated industry and be able to demonstrate:
- Solid HR Business Partner experience, ideally Chartered MCIPD or CIPD level 7
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to manage expectations, influence and persuade
- Proven people management skills
- Ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and to adapt to change
- Effective, logical problem solving
- Resilience and tenacity when challenged
- Numerate, strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. Our ambition is to contribute further to improving the education offered for all pupils and students in our communities, including those with SEN. Our students are at the heart of what we do, and this is reflected in the way the HR team works.
OHC&AT schools and college centres have been open throughout the lockdown period and are in a position to conduct interviews via video and offer the role despite current circumstances.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please download an application form. Once complete please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 20th July 2020 at 12:00
Interviews to be held on 23rd July 2020
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.