The Office Manager role is pivotal in the school and you will lead on the management of an effective Sims system to meet the needs of the Academy. You will also be responsible for managing financial and HR processes in the school and liaising with the shared service finance team.
You will be organised, have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in implementing change and improvements. You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
– Successful experience in a similar role, preferably in an education setting.
– Excellent IT skills including a detailed knowledge of SIMS.
– Experience in both financial and HR processes.
– Be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers, schools, colleges, businesses and other agencies to promote the best possible outcomes for our pupils/students
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education across London, Surrey and Sussex. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, Orchard Hill College has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities it serves.
Chart Wood is a special day/boarding school for boys (105 day pupils and students and 24 boarders) aged 9 to 16 years who have social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH). Some students also have co-existing conditions, such as a specific learning difficulty or a diagnosis of ASD. Staff: student ratios are favourable and support our students to achieve well. Chart Wood School was formed in June 2017 following the amalgamation of two schools, St Nicholas School and Starhurst School. Currently based in Merstham, we are undergoing development with a committed refurbishment and relocation to a site in Dorking, planned for September 2020.
We can offer:
– the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers
– staff and an Executive Board who are committed and dedicated to success
– support and guidance from the Orchard Hill College Academy Trust
Further details and how to apply
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Monday 11th February 2019
Interviews: w/c Monday 25th February 2019 (exact day TBC)
Chart Wood School, Orchard Hill College Academy Trust and Surrey County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.