Contract: 12 months fixed term contract
- Accurately input data into the Payroll system to ensure that appropriate employee details are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements
- Regularly input ad-hoc payroll adjustments (e.g. union deductions, season ticket loans, pay claims) by required deadlines
- Complete month end processing including posting journal into finance system and balance sheet reconciliation
The right person for this role will have;
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Basic knowledge of pay and conditions of service for Local Government staff and teachers
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
What makes working at OHC&AT uniquely rewarding is that we are a family of College centres and schools, fully representative of all designations of special education needs and disabilities and we are all passionately committed about putting the students and their individual outcomes at the heart of everything we do. We currently have 4 regional hubs – North West London/Slough, South West London, Sutton and Croydon and Surrey & Sussex.
We can offer you:
- Competitive pension scheme (LGPS)
- A supportive team
- Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
Further details and how to apply
To apply for the role, please click here.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date for Applications: 11am on 12th January 2021
Interview Date: 20th January 2021
We will only be shortlisting applications from candidates who have payroll experience – if you do not have the essential skills please do not apply.
Please note applicants who have applied for this post within 6 months will not be considered.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.