- Accurately input data into the Payroll system to ensure that appropriate employee details are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements
- Regularly input ad-hoc payroll adjustments (e.g. union deductions, season ticket loans, pay claims) by required deadlines
- Complete month end processing including posting journal into finance system and balance sheet reconciliation
The right person for this role will have;
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Basic knowledge of pay and conditions of service for Local Government staff and teachers
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. The College has 7 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
We will only be shortlisting applications from candidates who have payroll experience – if you do not have the essential skill please do not apply.
Please note applicants who have applied for this post within 6 months wouldn’t be considered.
To apply for the role, please download an application form, and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 22nd March 2020
Interview: Wednesday 25th March 2020
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.