To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative approaches.
– A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
– Strong behaviour management skills.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
The Young People’s Academy is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, based in Hillingdon. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please send us your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV applications will not be considered
Applications deadline: 19th April 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 29th April 2019
OHC&AT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.