To provide support for pupils at The Skills Hub and participate in Orchard Hill College’s Apprenticeship training programme for Fixed term 15-18 months.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students and assist with provision of all educational activities by:
– facilitating the regular attendance of students, providing each student with the support needed to carry out learning
– ensuring that agreed individual programmes of learning for students are implemented
– working in harmony with all staff to ensure a positive atmosphere within the College is maintained for the benefit of students
– ensuring that students’ well-being is maintained at all times
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
– An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
– A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
– A genuine passion for education.
– Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
– An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
– Resilient and persevering personality.
– Both a friendly and professional manner.
The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a compassionate and therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please click here. You will be redirected to the TES website.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Start date: 1st November 2021 subject to satisfactory clearance checks
Applications deadline: 5pm on 28th September 2021
Orchard Hill College Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.