The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people’s academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students that present with mental health needs and challenging behaviours and can remain calm and non-judgemental when under pressure.
Please click here for Full Job Description and Person Specification – LSA JD and PS – TSH Nov 19
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
- A genuine passion for education.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Resilient and persevering personality.
- Both a friendly and professional manner.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please send us your completed application to email@example.com.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered. We only accept completed application forms.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Start date: ASAP
Applications deadline: 10th December 2019
Interviews: 16th December 2019