We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students that present with mental health needs and challenging behaviours and can remain calm and non-judgemental when under pressure. Please click on this link to access the full Job Description: Skills Hub – LSA Job Description
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
- A genuine passion for education.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Resilient and persevering personality.
- Both a friendly and professional manner
Please click on this link to access the full Person Specification: Skills Hub – LSA Person Specification
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please send us your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered. We only accept completed application forms.
The Skills Hub is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS safeguarding check.
Start date: September 2019
Applications deadline: 5th July 2019
Interviews: 10th July 2019