The HR Apprentice will work in HR Operations Team to provide general and HR administrative support to Orchard Hill College and Academy Schools, supporting all areas flexibly as required. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a variety of administrative duties both independently and under supervision.
These duties will include:
- To conduct pre-employment checks in accordance with OHCAT Safer Recruitment Policy with regard to Right to work check, DBS, References, Qualifications, Medical checks and overseas police checks, etc.
- To process payroll administration on a monthly basis, ensuring documents are correctly authorised and processed and that any queries are raised;
- To undertake the administrative duties associated with recruitment, e.g. Interview Invitation letters, references, conditional offer letters, Placing Adverts, etc.;
- To input Data on HR System;
- To complete a digitalisation project with support from your manager;
- To carry out any other HR and general administration duties as required.
Please click here for details: HR Apprentice – Job Description & Person Specification
This is a great opportunity to work and learn from a professional and diverse HR team. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright and a driven person to join our Human Resources team as HR Support Apprentice. To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, hands on experience and study to gain your apprenticeship in HR Support.
If you think you can meet the following criteria then please apply.
- Ability to meet the entry requirements of the Level 3 apprentice course attached to this apprenticeship and to attend and undertake the studying and course work required to complete the course;
- Educated to at least GCSE standard, with five passes at Grade C (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics;
- Good IT skills; ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Work, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent organisational skills, in order to manage work to meet conflicting deadlines;
- High level of attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, in person, by telephone and in email.
On successful completion of your HR Support Apprenticeship – Level 3, you may be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
The post holder will be expected to come and work in the office initially, but there is an opportunity for some working from home once trained.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our TES portal.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: Sunday 16th May 2021
Interview date: w/c 17th May 2021
Orchard Hill College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.