You will need to:
- be a highly capable leader, with a clear sense of vision, strategic thinking and purpose;
- be an exceptional classroom practitioner, with expertise in SEND and specifically SEMH;
- have recent and relevant experience of highly effective leadership and a strong track record in raising standards;
- have a full understanding of processes involving children in care, child protection and safeguarding and be committed to working in partnership;
- be collegiate, responsive, highly approachable and have the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils, students and their families.
- be fully committed to developing effective independence for students beyond school
Orchard Hill College (the College) and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (the Trust) together form Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT), a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education across London, Berkshire, Surrey and Sussex. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, Orchard Hill College has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities it serves.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a ‘family’ of specialist providers;
- staff and an Executive Board who are highly committed and dedicated to success;
- embedded support and guidance from Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust
Further details and how to apply
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Applications deadline: 5pm on Monday 21st October 2019
Interviews on: w/c 28th October 2019
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.