The right person for this role will:
- Have MCIPS qualification and be able to demonstrate relevant recent experience
- Have experience of leading and managing a procurement strategy
- Have a good understanding of working in the education sector (ideal by not essential)
- Be analytical and commercially driven
- Be committed to achieving value for money and high efficiencies
- Have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to a changing work environment
Orchard Hill College and Orchard Hill College Academy Trust (OHC&AT) is a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery through to further education across London, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire. The uniqueness of OHC&AT is that it is fully representative of all designations of special education needs and disabilities. Across the whole organisation there are a range of experts and practitioners who advocate for children and young people with special education needs and disabilities to ensure they receive the best possible opportunities to achieve their full potential. Currently there are 15 special schools and 6 college centres.
Further details and how to apply
Applicants wanting to work part time and flexibly are welcomed.
To apply for this role, please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 11th June 2020
Interview Date: Friday 19th June 2020
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Orchard Hill College Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.