Please click here for detailed Job Description and Person Specification:
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach to young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and their families.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- A genuine passion for education.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An energetic and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude.
- Resilient and persevering personality.
- Both a friendly and professional manner.
Further details and how to apply
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click here to apply.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Applications deadline: 22nd May 2021
Interview: 26th May 2021
Start date: September 2021