Contract: Fixed term for 6 – 12 months initially (secondments will be considered from internal staff)
As Compliance and Facilities Advisor you will be responsible for maintaining the compliance and facilities assets on the Parago system across the Trust. You will ensure that all sites across the Trust are fully Health & Safety compliant and that all statutory Health & Safety regulations are adhered to, records are kept up to date. You will provide an efficient asset and compliance reporting function for the Schools and College centres, working closely with the on-site facilities and Health and safety teams.
If you think you can meet the following criteria then please apply:
- • IOSH Managing Safely qualification
- • Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and the ability to apply this to ensure compliance.
- • Full, clean driving license and own personal transport, and the ability and willingness to travel between sites
- • Excellent computer skills and experience of using Windows applications and the recording of Health & Safety data
- • Proven ability to work in a proactive and effective manner as part of a team is essential
- • Strong organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust (OHC&AT) is a family of specialist education providers and services from nursery through to further education across London, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire. Our schools and college work together to achieve the best life and work outcomes for pupils and students.
The uniqueness of OHC&AT is that it is fully representative of all designations of special education needs and disabilities. Across the whole organisation there are a range of experts and practitioners who advocate for children and young people with special education needs and disabilities to ensure they receive the best possible opportunities to achieve their full potential.
We can offer you:
- • Competitive pension scheme (LGPS)
- • A supportive team
- • Perkbox benefits package offering numerous discounts across stores, gyms, supermarket discounts, as well as supporting staff with their financial, physical and emotional well-being
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role, please click here. You will be redirected to apply via our online TES portal.
For further information, or to discuss the role in further detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 30th November 2021
We may close this advert and interview before the closing date if we receive applications from exceptional candidates.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments made will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.