We are looking for someone who:
– Is a qualified teacher.
– Has experience in special educational needs.
– Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
– Has excellent classroom management skills.
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust (OHC&AT) is a family of education providers operating out of sites at Carshalton, Hackbridge, Camberwell, New Malden, Hillingdon, Kingston, Croydon, Uxbridge, Surrey and Sussex. OHC&AT provides a stimulating yet safe learning environment enabling each student to achieve to their maximum potential whilst managing their specialist and complex physical, health and learning needs.
We offer you:
– Pupils who love coming to school.
– Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
– A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
– A central location with excellent transport links.
Further details and how to apply
Candidates should arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 26th April 2019
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.