You will lead on the compliments and complaints process ensuring complaints are responded to swiftly ensuring a satisfied outcome to uphold the reputation of the organisation. The Business Support Officer Role is diverse, and duties will also range from managing freedom of information requests and subject access requests to providing support to the Clerk to the OHC&AT Board and the Governance Manager including preparing documents.
You will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
– Experience in a Business Support role or similar.
– Experience of a significant level of personal responsibility within working role.
– Able to communicate effectively using excellent listening and responding skills with a broad range of people.
– Able to seek out and disseminate information verbally and in writing and using computer technology.
– Able to work to tight timescales, think on feet, problem solve, work calmly, professionally and positively in a busy environment.
We can offer:
– the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers
– staff and an Executive Board who are committed and dedicated to success
– support and guidance from the Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust
Now is a really exciting time to join Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust. Newly expanded and with an outstanding Ofsted rating, OHC&AT is a ‘family’ of education providers and services located in local community hubs in London and Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a varied client group of schools and further education provisions which all support students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
OHC&AT operate from multiple educational centres in Carshalton, Hackbridge, Camberwell Green, Wandsworth, Kingston, Uxbridge and Hillingdon. We are steadily extending the reach of our provision within our local communities from primary through secondary to further education. This is supported by a suite of shared services whose expert staff work closely with students and staff in each school/College centre, affiliates and commissioning organisations to improve educational and operational quality at every level to benefit our students.
Further details and how to apply
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to email@example.com. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 8am on Friday 5th October 2018
Interview: w/c 8th October 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.