As well as reception duties, office duties will also include
– At the direction of the Office Manager, undertake office, clerical and administration tasks. These may include ordering and maintaining school resources, answering phones, photocopying, typing letters and other documents, filing and distribution information.
– Supporting the Office Manager in a range of administrative duties including the preparation of necessary documents and school reports which will include dealing with highly confidential and sensitive material.
– Liaising with transport providers to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place for all students.
– Manage post (in/out). Distribute incoming post to appropriate staff. Weigh and apply appropriate stamps to outgoing postage.
We can offer:
– a fantastic team committed to supporting each other, pupils and families
– the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives and outcomes of our pupils
– the opportunity to develop skills and experience within a family of providers;
– staff and an Executive Board who are highly committed and dedicated to success;
– support and guidance from Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust.
To apply, please click here. You will be redirected to the TES website.
Please note that CV only applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Monday 5th July 2021
Interviews to be held: Week Commencing: Monday 12th July 2021
Unified Academy, part of Orchard Hill College Academy Trust, are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.