The Digital School is a student driven enterprise that develops innovative and engaging digital resources for students, staff and the wider community.
Our Vision for The Digital School is:
- Students will have gained valuable digital skills and experience leading to sustainable jobs in the digital sector
- Our range of products and services will continue to grow and we will work in partnership with sponsors to realise their commercial value
- We will be recognised by the digital sector as a unique and valuable enterprise
- We will be a sustainable enterprise receiving philanthropic investment and multi-year grants
- Our local communities will have an appreciation of the abilities and valuable contribution of our students
Digital School Students across OHC&AT have developed a number of products and services including: Pod Radio, Augmented Reality – Training Cards, Game Design- Road Sense, Digital Student Magazine, Contour, Sharespace, Virtual Reality, Community Digital Hub and Film Festival.
You can see more information on our products and services within this section of the website or contact The Digital School on 0345 402 0453 or email email@example.com